About Me

My photo
I'm a dreamer and free spirited mother to a wildly imaginative and highly intelligent preschooler, a puppy with attachment issues, and a turtle named Barry. My other passions include crafting, baking, and couponing. Yes, I'm one of 'those' people! I'm also the sales extraordinaire for Bourgeois Baby and a lovely violinist.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mom Farts


Living as the only female in a testosterone filled home can be extremely trying at times. There’s the constant battle of all things gross what feels like every second of the day. Now before I give the impression of a prissy housewife, I probably get the dirtiest and do the dirtiest jobs of them all but man, let one, just one dainty little poof escape, and the whole world stops dead in their tracks with looks of sheer horror. Even Barry, the damn turtle raised a brow towards the fact that Mom just farted. Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment